The school encourages students to have healthy, nutritious home food.
- Hygiene is best taken care in the school canteen.
- Menu that is served at the canteen is in accordance to the student’s taste but nutrition is taken care.
- The menu is very reasonable and the menu card is displayed near the canteen.
- Canteen counters are set during recess to save time and avoid rush near the canteen.
- A Co-ordinator or a teacher is always there to keep a check on the discipline of the students.
- There is no canteen facility for Nursery, Jr. KG, Sr. KG, Std I and Std II.
- Aerated or carbonated drinks are strictly prohibited. Only lemon juice is served.